Duties and Responsibilities of Students on Buses
Conduct of Students:
- Obey the bus driver promptly concerning conduct on the bus.
- Observe classroom conduct, except for ordinary conversation, while getting on or off, and while riding on the school bus. Objects such as weapons, chains, sticks, rocks, pets, etc. are not allowed on the school bus.
- Be at the place designated both morning and afternoon ready to board the bus at the allotted time.
- The driver is responsible for maintaining this schedule and cannot wait for tardy pupils.
- Help keep the bus clean, sanitary, orderly, and refrain from damaging or abusing the cushions or other bus equipment. Students/Parents will be required to pay for damages. Eating/Chewing Gum is not permitted on the school bus.
- In case of an emergency, calmly ask the driver to stop the bus.
- The use of drugs, alcohol, tobacco, and profane language is absolutely prohibited.
- Wait until the bus has come to a complete stop before attempting to get on or off.
- Leave the bus only with consent of the driver.
- Enter or leave the bus only by the front door, except in case of an emergency.
- Do not lean out of windows. Keep head and hands inside of the bus.
- Do not throw objects inside or out of the bus.
- Fighting, smoking, drinking, using or possessing drugs, using profanity, refusing to obey the driver, etc.
- Entering or leaving the bus without permission of the driver.
- Refusing to be seated or not allowing others to be seated.
- Using the emergency exit when there is not an emergency.
- Changing seats without the permission of the bus driver or Administration.
- Delaying the bus schedule due to conduct.
- Not entering or leaving the bus when instructed to do so.
- Throwing items out of the window or on the bus.
- Distracting the bus driver or participation in any inappropriate behavior while riding the bus.
- Any conduct deemed inappropriate by the bus driver or Administration.
- Suspension or loss of riding privileges will generate NO refunds.
- Willfully trespassing upon or damaging a school bus.
- Entering a school bus or school activity bus after being forbidden to do so; or
- Refusing to leave a bus upon request.
SCHOOL BUS ROUTE
DEPART PET SENSE 7:00
DEPART BIGGS PARK MALL (BEHIND SONIC) 7:10
ARRIVE ANTIOCH CHRISTIAN ACADEMY 7:25Evening Route
DEPART ANTIOCH CHRISTIAN ACADEMY 3:00
ARRIVE BIGGS PARK MALL (BEHIND SONIC) 3:15
ARRIVE PET SENSE 3:25Notes:
- This schedule may be revised as necessary. You will be notified of any changes.
- Parents should be at designated stops 5 minutes before posted time. The bus will not wait or stop for tardy pupils.
- Cost is $125.00 a month (per household family)